Welcome to www.thermoil.com This web site is owned and operated by Thermoil Inc. Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on.
* This web site may include links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and / or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and / or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes.
Terms and Conditions:
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and / or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Thermoil or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark “Thermoil” and the Thermoil emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Thermoil or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this web site.
- Access any part of the web site;
- Print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not:
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- Link to this web site or resale any of our products without the written consent of Thermoil Inc.
Warranty or Complaints Procedure:
We Guarantee our products 100% If you have a warranty issue with any of our products or a complaint about this web site, please contact our Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- Thermoil may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Thermoil collects personal information from visitors to this Site such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, user ID, password and, if you make an online purchase, credit card information. Personal information is collected only for specific purposes and with the knowledge of the person providing the personal information. We do not share your information with anyone except credit card authorization companies if you order any products from the site. To access the Site you are not required to register or submit any personal information.
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
Personal information provided by consumers and visitors to our Site is used to fulfill requests and transactions submitted through the Site. For example, if you choose to purchase a product through the Site, we will use your personal information to process your transaction and fulfill your order.
Third Party Links
Thermoil Inc takes measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information. Thermoil cautions consumers and visitors to this Site, however, that no network is entirely secure. Accordingly, Thermoil cannot be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition of personal information furnished to this Site and / or stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with US law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Circuit Courts of Wisconsin will have jurisdiction over such dispute.